Monday, November 24, 2014

10 Years of Blogging - Time to Reinvent and Kick Things UP!

Hey, you guys ROCK! Thanks for riding this social media, blogging, eLearning2.0 roller coaster with me.

I'm into the 10th year of this blog and so I'm trying something new. In continuing the spirit of this little 10 year communication experiment, I'll be launching a newsletter.

Like everything else about this blog I don't know how often I will send one, or exactly what I will be including in it. I want it to be valuable information that helps you grow in your career. I don't claim to know anything more than you, but I'll share my years of experience and test out new technologies with you.  I will respect your time, your email address, and our relationship.

My guess is that it will be devoted to Corporate Training and eLearning Strategies and Development with some sprinkling of Apple fan boy news, technology tips, and other random things that I find interesting and think you will too.

There is a Newsletter signup on the top of the right side of the blog, or you can access the Newsletter Signup page from the tab above. Enter your email there to receive the newsletter.

If for some reason you are unhappy with the newsletter please let me know, or simply unsubscribe.

I'm looking forward to another 10 years of social media, training, eLearning, and fun! And I do hope you'll join me for the ride.

Cheers!
Brent Schlenker @bschlenker

No comments: